Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day





It all started yesterday at the Music Store when the salesman asked Kiersten if she had a green dress to wear for St. Patrick's Day. Kiersten of course, wanted to know what St. Patrick's Day was. I decided to really get in the spirit today with the kids. We had green pancakes for breakfast, Kiersten had green macaroni and cheese for lunch, and for dinner we had key lime sherbet and Sprite Shakes. Kiersten also wore green goggles to swim lessons.

Connor asked me why we were celebrating St. Patrick's Day when we have never done it before. I told him it was because Kiersten was so excited about St. Patrick's Day. He told Kiersten to get excited about every holiday so we can do more "special" things to celebrate. I answered with my standard response, "We'll see."

0 comments: