Monday, May 11, 2009

What Keeps Us Busy


It has been a few weeks since I last posted. I have not been ignoring the blog, just been incredibly busy! The past 2 Saturdays we have set up a booth for our vinyl business. Since these have been the first shows in 18 months, we had a lot of work to do to be ready. We have searched the internet high and low and attended other craft shows to get ideas where we needed to be to compete better with other vinyl companies. I think we have come a long way since we first started out.

This picture is from the Farmer's Market and is the way we set up our booth when we provide the tent and tables. We will be doing other Farmer's Markets through out the summer but for now, we need to replenish everything we sold! Today I even got a phone call from somebody who saw us at a show almost 2 years ago in Indiana. I don't care where the business comes from as long as it comes from somewhere!

Thanks to all who have helped out with ideas and word of mouth!

Check out our website! Keith is updating that as I update the blog.
http://www.mycustomvinyl.com

0 comments: